Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

If you run out… you can use aluminum foil instead.

And if you have a stockpile of dryer sheets…. you can use them in your hamper/laundry baskets to help deodarize. You can also use dryer sheets to help with frizzy hair! 😀 I’m serious, it works!

I use sponges soaked in softener, so that I can reuse them over and over. But I dont’ think that I have ever heard of aluminum foil before. Wouldn’t it get hot and fall to pieces in the dryer. I know that it’s made to handle heat, but I was thinking that being thrown around with the clothes would make it fall apart or something.

When I seen this post it clicked that somewhere I had read this same information that you could use foil in your dryer. Now I am trying to rack my brain to figure out where I saw it so I can determine if it was a reliable source or not.

What does the dryer do?? Thats sounds like finger nails on a chalk board…..

The foil does something to prevent the static electricity buildup it doesn’t hurt your dryer and it doesn’t crumble up or break up.

Do you know if it makes those “scratching” sounds??

I don’t think it does-not like metal buttons or zippers on some clothes.

Kewl, I dont know if I could handle that…thanks Kim!!

Lynn you had me shutter with that thought–I haven’t heard of this before.

@starsinnight 89246 wrote:

If you run out… you can use aluminum foil instead.

You can also use dryer sheets to help with frizzy hair! 😀 I’m serious, it works!

This does work. I have ran dryer sheets over my hair to help w/static if i have ran out of conditioner.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.