- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated August 6, 2015 at 12:34 am by .
- June 14, 2015 at 11:20 pm #357773Anonymous
I became a member so I could download your many lovely templates for homemade gifts. Before I signed up I was unable to download. I am still unable to download! All I get when trying is a new window with a bunch of gobbledygook about enabling Bing and enabling Internet Explorer!! No thank you. I simply want to download the free templates so I can print them for gifts; but I cannot see any way to do this. Are you able to assist me? Thank you.
- June 14, 2015 at 11:37 pm #461530
We don’t have anything that creates those type of errors (Bing/IE) and we would NEVER recommend that you download or get IE (it’s probably the LEAST secure browser available).
It sounds like you may have a virus or malware in your system. I just tested the downloads area and it appears to be working fine.
Can you post a screenshot of the error you are seeing? What browser and version are you using?
- August 6, 2015 at 12:34 am #461877Anonymous
Am using weekly meal planner and can type in daily menus, but also want to add date and other text. The Fill and sign program stays grayed out. HELP
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.