Stuff I’d Like to See General Double couponing

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I was wondering how everyone is managing without double couponing?? I never had double couponing except for Kmart every once in awhile. But how has your shopping changed and changing your budget??

Participant

We have one store Schnucks that doubles coupons pretty often but the prices seem higher and the service not as good as the Shop n Save I use. I don’t use a lot of coupons so doesn’t affect me much.

All stores in my area will double and triple coupons on a daily basis. There are some stores that will double. But on certain days of the week or a month.
      it’s good, I don’t use it usually.

@charlieWalker 823929 wrote:

All stores in my area will double and triple coupons on a daily basis. There are some stores that will double. But on certain days of the week or a month.
      it’s good, I don’t use it usually.

Wow! Can I ask what stores are in your area? I’m having a hard time finding any that will double near us!

@JulieAndrews789 824009 wrote:

Wow! Can I ask what stores are in your area? I’m having a hard time finding any that will double near us!

There are several store, i don’t know where you live but in New York you can find such stores who double and triple coupons
      Wegmans: for only $ 0.99 coupon doubles manufacturer coupons. Some special products may even be free, saving his weekly look at advertising to see the match-ups.
      A&P: twice per one manufacturer coupon and offers up to four operations in one brand of products used daily.
      ShopRite: Usually accepts double coupons, but in the opinion of the coupon policy each individual store. If adopted, ShopRite coupons per household per day “as” four to doubled.
      I don’t use these usually but some times when my family stays at home or having tough days.

Participant

There are (to my knowledge) no stores in my area that double coupons. I have been told that Kroegers in south Louisiana does but the closest one of those is several hours drive. I don’t use coupons that often as I don’t get the paper and don’t have the time or patience to hunt them up and organize them. If I see one on something I buy, I’ll print or clip it, but mostly I just look for good sales and stock up when possible.

Participant

I agree with you. All that extreme couponing just doesn’t work for me. I don’t save enough with the coupons for it to be worth my time.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stuff I’d Like to See General Double couponing