- February 15, 2009 at 2:11 pm #270594
2 to 3 cups diced cooked chicken
1 cup sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup finely minced onion
1 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
1 bag (medium size) bag of Doritos, (or any generic or store brand nacho cheese tortillas)
Grease or spray a 2-quart casserole dish. Cover bottom of casserole with half of the crushed Doritos. Mix all other ingredients , except cheese ,and place on Doritos.
Put remainder of crushed Doritos on top of this. Add cheese on top. Ready to bake.
Bake at 350° for 30 to 45 minutes 🙂
- February 15, 2009 at 3:24 pm #414912
I did this with cheetos…..it was gooood!!!
- February 15, 2009 at 4:43 pm #414925
Lynn, this sounds easy and delish…thanks for another great one dish 🙂 (hey did that rhyme lol)
- February 16, 2009 at 3:10 pm #415036
Yeah that did rhyme 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.