Dogs, Hydrogen peroxide and grapes

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Dogs, Hydrogen peroxide and grapes

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #249670

      Actully, DO NOT USE Hydrogen Peroxide on your dog. It is poisonous to them and
      it will induce vomiting in an amount of 1/4 cup and over time from their licking
      it can induce kidney failure. Aloe Vera is completely safe for dogs.

      If she is licking herself excessivly in her private area she may be allergic to
      her food. Try giving some human benadryl (ONE tablet) every 6 to 8 hours for
      the next few days and see if that helps.

      ANOTHER tip I need to pass on. New info I just got from my Vet today and should
      be showing up on the web soon (he just returned from a conference where they put
      out this info.) Do not feed your dogs grapes, over the last year many dogs have
      experienced kidney failure and death after eating them. No explaination as to
      why and no commonality in the cases as yet has been found.

      Emily Y.

      [url=””][/url]
      .
      Original Message
      .
      From: Charleeta
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 6:27 PM
      Subject: Budget101.com : Help

      My sons dog (8 mo.) has licked herself raw near her private area nd
      has some red bumps on her inner back legs. He gave her flea baths
      and the garlic mixed pills for fleas, but nothing has helped. I
      have been washing her with peroxide and that has helped. Is alo
      vera safe for dogs? I need something to use that won’t hurt her
      when licks. Thanks.

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Dogs, Hydrogen peroxide and grapes