Does anyone know the best place to get cheap car insurance

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Does anyone know the best place to get cheap car insurance

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      I just reread the original post–if he does not own a car he will need a non-owners policy-which are cheap. You can not carry insurance on a car you do not own. It is illegal.

Original Message

Date: 7/2/2008 8:47:57 AM
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Does anyone know the best place to get cheap car insurance

I use Safeco. For us it has turned out to be the cheapest yet. Had them for about 3 years. Check them out: http://www.safeco.com

Good Luck!

Original Message
      To: BudgetHomemaking@yahoogroups.com ; Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 10:50 PM
      Subject: Budget101.com : Does anyone know the best place to get cheap car insurance

My son got pulled over while test driving my car which had no insurance due to it hasn’t ran in months. ANyway they pulled him over and gave him a ticket for no insurance, nothing else. Now he is told he has to get insurance on it, even though it is not his car, or he will have to pay the ticket which is high. Does anyone know the cheapest place to get insurance? Just the minimum required by law for now, as it isn’t his car and he will be going over seas soon anyway. Oh and he’s only 20 years old and were in Tennessee.

Mary

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

No virus found in this incoming message.
      Checked by AVG.
      Version: 8.0.101 / Virus Database: 270.4.3/1529 – Release Date: 7/1/2008 7:23 PM

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Does anyone know the best place to get cheap car insurance