Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Does anyone know the best place to get cheap car insurance

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      One thing to keep in mind–at least in TN–going with out insurance will cause you to have higher rates for the first 6-12 months. We are a credit based state so they will also factor in your credit as well. The better the credit the more “discount” you will receive. One last thing, your son is under 25 and that makes a big difference in TN as well. Is he in college? If so, he can be added to your policy if you have oneand if he makes good grades he can get a discount. Not sure how close you are to Murfreesboro, TN. My mother has an independent agency and represents a gazillion companies and can shop for you the best rate. Email me if you want her number. I tried to email you and it came back as undeliverable.

Original Message

Date: 7/2/2008 8:42:46 AM
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Does anyone know the best place to get cheap car insurance

Just pick up the phone book, look in the yellow pages under
      insurance, and start calling. You will need make/model/year of the
      car, his license. If he is living with you, also call your
      insurance company and ask because you do get a discount for multiple
      persons/vehicles.

Ann in Arkansas

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Does anyone know the best place to get cheap car insurance