Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List does anyone know of any places & mass thank you

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Does anyone know of any places that give birthday gifts.
      Like @ Sephora I can get a 2.5 oz helping of Sephora Vanilla Cupcake Bath & Shower Bubbles. And
      At Orange Julius I got a discount. My daughter said I should get something from Bare Escentuals also.

Any other stores….oh and from HTB I can get a free meal with the purchase of an adult meal. So I’m
      Looking for any other stores that give away “gifts” for our birthdays…..?

Thanks to all who responded and there were quite a few
      PS I must thank everyone for their suggestions re my daughters car window….and reading on the dmv
      Site I think I might have to report her car window being broken even tho it wasn’t a car accident, we think a rock
      Hit it while hubbie was mowing the lawn, shattered that window in bunches of little cracks ..the whole window and
      It was parked in our driveway. Thanks for everyone suggestions! So far (and I have to check the wrecking
      places)….that one tiny window is going to cost around $450.00! And note if you have an accident be sure to report
      It to the dmv in a timely (10 days) fashion or else lose your license.
      So thanks much!
      Have a good evening.

Elizabeth Farnsworth

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List does anyone know of any places & mass thank you