Does anyone here have a child that has seizures often?

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Does anyone here have a child that has seizures often?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Try Catholic Charities. She does not need to be Catholic & they will help with utilities & food and whatever else they can. Just call local Catholic Diocese.

HTH,
      Jacqui C. in NE Georgia

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 8:46 PM, Debbie <dbshelly@ptd.net> wrote:

She got some info from the neurologist. her son has grand mal, mini mal, and absences seizures. Wished she can find help from some places. She called me tonight crying, her car will not start, On the way home it was raining really hard and she went thruogh water. Suddenly her steering was tight and her lights came on. She picked up the kids and made it home. Now it will not start at all. We have to go down to her tomorrow and have my husband look at her car. I am so hoping it was just from getting wet and maybe she needs a jump for the battery. She has no money for a new battery. She just sold her computer to pay her childrens copay to daycare and have gas for the week. She lost a week of work with having to be out from surgery and then lost 2 days with her son having seizures at the daycare. I just wished we were not between a rock and a hard place right now to help her out. We went through our savings with our car having to be fixed and issues, not to mention helping my kids out and still not getting paid back to get it back in our account. We got hit with unknown things as well that came up. I wished there was organizations for low income people with disabled children. She works a good 20 minutes or more from home and further if she doesn' take the highway to work. There is no one in her part of town that even works where she works. She can't car pool anways since she gets called from work for her son. I am really praying my husband can get her car going tomorrow.

Debbie

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Does anyone here have a child that has seizures often?