- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated December 27, 2009 at 6:49 pm by .
- September 20, 2009 at 6:23 pm #276644
I just moved into a new house and have alot of small trees growing in the fence. I’ve cut them all down but don’t want them to grow back. They are very frustrating!
:017: Any solutions? :wall:
- September 20, 2009 at 8:02 pm #425109
I’ve sprayed mine with brush be gone solution after cutting them down in the growing season so it takes the solution into its system. Worked on most of them if they were still small enough. I have over a mile of fence rows to keep cleared, so know what a big job it is!
- December 27, 2009 at 6:49 pm #426924
if they are small enough pull them out if not spray the cut part with pruning spray it will prevent new growth but with the root system in place you risk regrowth, you could also use a strong salt solution or boiling water on the roots. to kill them.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.