- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated July 29, 2012 at 1:08 pm by .
- April 9, 2005 at 4:39 pm #250694Guest
Thank you for the recipe for the frozen homemade biscuits! My husband
makes these a lot on his day off, and it’s going to save me a lot of$$ by making my own instead of buying the frozen ones in the
Supermarket. He also buys those little bags of Country Gravy AT
ALMOST $1.00 EACH!!! I know whatever that powder stuff is in thatlittle bag has to be something I can put together at home if I just
had a recipe for it. Does anyone have a recipe for a Country Gravy
- July 29, 2012 at 2:26 am #432309Jaine
I would like it too! I have hunted through the recipes and have found lots of other recipes that REFERENCE the Country Gravy mix, but not the original recipe for the mix!! Help!?
- July 29, 2012 at 1:08 pm #432310FreebieQueen
the recipe is here:Budget101.com – – Country Gravy Mix | Make Your Own Gravy Mixes
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.