Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I started using Slimmies, a chocolate chew, for weight loss and I was thrilled when I really saw results!

I had tried so many different things (which I’m sure a lot of you have) but I figured give something eles a try :-/

DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!

I really noticed a difference in the way I was shedding pounds AND I wasn’t snacking all day like I used to.

If anyone eles has tried this as well I would love to hear your story!!!

BellyJean
      Participant

@saramwks 173927 wrote:

I started using Slimmies, a chocolate chew, for weight loss

If anyone eles has tried this as well I would love to hear your story!!!

omg these things are a complete waste of money! one of my friends tried them and gave me a couple. i got the runs within an hour of eating the thing.

don’t waste your money- the only weight loss you’ll have is dehydration!

i hope you’re working with a doctor if you’re still eating these things! the only way to lose weight safely and keep it off is to eat right and exercise. there is a whole fitness section Weight Loss on a Budget that has free printable workout plans.

Please dont keep torturing your body and health with these diet fad “chews”. money1 smilie

Tashdan
      Participant

@BellyJean 175053 wrote:

omg these things are a complete waste of money! one of my friends tried them and gave me a couple. i got the runs within an hour of eating the thing.

news smilie Thanks for the warning. I read a bit about them, they “Help delay the absorption of fat”- which instantly reminded me of the Potato Chips that had Olestra in them. Remember the commercials for those- that if you ate too many you’d have “Anal Leakage”.

lalala smilie

Sorry Sarah, I agree with BellyJean- RUN from that junk. Diet fads will not help you long term.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.