Did you ever win a vacation?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Ya know? Have you ever entered a contest, drawing or sweepstake and won a trip? If you have, I’d really like to hear about it.

Shoot, if you KNOW somebody who has just tell me their story.meatballs smilie

Yep! It was a drawing at cub foobs. won a ski trip to steamboat springs co (1992???

whenever Rainman came out). It included airfare, hotel and ski passes (ski passes we did not use, I live in MN and do not ski). But we went and did not spend a cent on airfare or lodging.

We just kinda hung out at the local bar, went to watch Rainman and visited the shops. It was a nice weekend.

I enter alot of sweepstakes with vacations, but have yet to win one. I would love to win another vacation!!!!!!!

Maybe 2013!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing. I’ve started entering lately and was just curious. I bet it was a blast!

I’d be tickled to win a trip to the next county!Let alone, CO. I’d prolly pee a little if I did win a trip…

@splashangel 256809 wrote:

Ya know? Have you ever entered a contest, drawing or sweepstake and won a trip? If you have, I’d really like to hear about it. Shoot, if you KNOW somebody who has just tell me their story.meatballs smilie

I’m really big on Sweeps and we’ve won 3 biggies over the past 15 years-

First one was a trip to Disney for 4- through a radio station contest

Second one was a Trip to the Emmy’s – we actually ended up forfeiting this one because we decided to Move 5 days early (online sweep)

3rd was a 4day/5 night trip to Alaska – where they covered air fare/ lodge & food; but we decided to extend it with our own $$ and stay 3 weeks.

We’ve also won Free Gas for a year too (radio station contest)

Hang in there, if you play, you will win

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.