- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated March 30, 2009 at 5:35 pm by .
- May 25, 2008 at 4:03 am #246745
I am currently pregnant and am looking to save money on diapers by participating in a diaper study. However, I have no idea how to go about finding out how to do so or at least to try to get into one. Anybody know anything about them???
- July 25, 2008 at 4:26 pm #397530
CLOTH all the way!
I would use prefolds (gerber is ok, but there are many online retailers, Green Mountain Designs) and covers.
We use pocket diapers and bought them used. I try to spend less than $10 for each one (that includes shipping). There are a few on line diaper swapping/trading site.
- September 22, 2008 at 4:51 pm #398613
I have to say I agree. You should go with cloth diapers. I have blown way too much money on disposables and they take years to break down in the landfills. I am happy that my youngest is starting to potty training and I will no longer be part of the current problem of disposables polluting our wonderful world. Also, check into diaperswaps… It is a great idea.
- March 30, 2009 at 5:35 pm #418757
I haven’t tried cloth but that’s because I don’t have a washer/dryer near us but if you do buy diapers and know someone with a sams club membership it is alot cheaper to buy that way because you buy in bulk
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.