Stuff I’d Like to See General Diaper Studies

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I am currently pregnant and am looking to save money on diapers by participating in a diaper study. However, I have no idea how to go about finding out how to do so or at least to try to get into one. Anybody know anything about them???

CLOTH all the way!

I would use prefolds (gerber is ok, but there are many online retailers, Green Mountain Designs) and covers.

We use pocket diapers and bought them used. I try to spend less than $10 for each one (that includes shipping). There are a few on line diaper swapping/trading site.

I have to say I agree. You should go with cloth diapers. I have blown way too much money on disposables and they take years to break down in the landfills. I am happy that my youngest is starting to potty training and I will no longer be part of the current problem of disposables polluting our wonderful world. Also, check into diaperswaps… It is a great idea.

I haven’t tried cloth but that’s because I don’t have a washer/dryer near us but if you do buy diapers and know someone with a sams club membership it is alot cheaper to buy that way because you buy in bulk

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stuff I’d Like to See General Diaper Studies