- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated May 13, 2013 at 12:21 am by .
- August 14, 2009 at 2:03 pm #275133
Serving Size: 2 halves
Weight Watchers Points (per serving): 2.5 ww pt
4 large hard boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
2 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
1 tsp dijon mustard
salt and fresh pepper to taste
2 tbsp chopped chives
Cut eggs in half longways. Remove yolks and put them in a bowl. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
Stir well and pipe them back into egg whites. Top with chopped chives and paprika.
- May 7, 2013 at 2:26 pm #439464
Easy and inexpensive. The favorite mustard for picnic and potluck deviled eggs at my house is Coleman’s English mustard (the kind in a jar, not dry). It gives a spicy flavor reminiscent of horseradish and delicious.
- May 8, 2013 at 10:57 am #439488
we just had some fabulous deviled eggs at a friends house the other night, she chopped up a few pickled jalapeno peppers and included that in them, they were so yummy!
- May 13, 2013 at 12:21 am #439597
I love deviled eggs, I think I will have to try them with the peppers. that is a great idea.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.