- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated December 5, 2013 at 1:50 am by .
- December 1, 2013 at 12:18 am #325350
Sunday — mixed beans with fire-roasted tomatoes and corny bread…$2.97
Monday — beans and hotdogs (beanie weenie using Sunday’s beans;-D)…$1.49
Tuesday — Sautéed chicken breasts, mixed veggies, and rice…$4.47
Wednesday — Andouille sausage in mushroom sauce over pasta and French green beans…$2.97
Thursday — Broiled chicken, boiled potatoes, and corn…$8.23
Friday — shrimp creole from the freezer…$0
Saturday — Sunday/Monday’s leftovers…$0
This week’s total from the mark-down bin…$20.13! What’s in your basket?!!
- December 4, 2013 at 8:38 pm #445489
Is this a menu for one or two? I would love to be able to be on this budget.
- December 5, 2013 at 1:50 am #445494
Giggle…I cook for a minimum of four. I am single and I use the leftovers for lunches or if I prepare something that exceeds four servings (6 or 8), I stash to the freezer. The key is to use your imagination and shop the mark-down bin!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.