dealership vs. fix it place

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List dealership vs. fix it place

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

good Friday Morning Maria
      I could not resist answering this one. As an ex-wife of a mechanic it depends. A new vehicle on warranty should be done at the dealers. If the car is no longer on warranty or was bought used you need to shop around for a reliable mechanic that will do the repairs that need to be done and not charge an arm and a leg.

My current vehicle (2000 Ford Windstar) is no longer on warranty but I still take it back to were I purchased it as there are things he knows how to repair. Other wise I would take it to the mechanic my sister goes to who is quite reasonable and really knows his way around a vehicle.

You need to find out from family and friends were they take their vehicles to and check them out – try a small minor repair that you know will not cost you a lot to have done, and see how well that shop does.
      Gail N.E. PA.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] “] Try it now.[/url]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List dealership vs. fix it place