- October 22, 2009 at 2:10 pm #277713
Day Old Bathwater
Serving Size: 30 Dirty Buddies.
* 12 ounce Can frozen lemonade
* 12 ounce Can frozen pink lemonade
* 12 ounce Can frozen limeade
* 1/2 gallon Rainbow sherbert
* Chocolate Syrup
* Dinner mints
About 45 minutes before serving time, set cans of lemonade, limeade and the container of sherbert out to thaw. After 15 minutes, scoop out half of the sherbert’s containers contents and place it into the mixing bowl. Pour chocolate syrup over sherbert and blend until muddy brown. Place the remaining sherbert back in freezer.
Prepare lemonade and limeade according to the package directions and pour intothe punch bowl. Carefully float spoonfuls of the brown blended sherbert on top of the lemonade mixture, spreading it around to look like dirty brown suds. Do not stir. Use a ladle to serve punch in cups. Float a handful of green, yellow and white after dinner mints (bars of soap) on top of your bathwater punch.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.