Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Well earlier today, being the always thoughtful person I am. I somehow put dawn in the dishwasher instead of the normal off brand Cascade I use. Seeing as i do this about three times a year (usually when i have guests over!)GaahI knew what to do and figured I’d share in case you ever get in a sudsy mess like myself.
      What You’ll Need:

• Salt 1/2 c.

(Or more. Cheap table salt is fine)

• White Vinegar 1-2 c.
      • something to scoop the suds out
      • time
      DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!

now here’s the hard part, if the racks on your dishwasher come out, remove them now. you need to get as many of the suds out as you can till all that’s left is a small layer.

then wipe down the sides and salt, yes i said salt the suds. they will shrink back quite a bit. now evenly distribute the vinegar throughout the dishwasher and watch the magic!

you can hear the salt and vinegar reacting with the soap, now close your dishwasher, set it to a short cycle, and wipe it out thoroughly when finished. if it suds back up or keeps doing it, just rinse and repeat. after two or three cycles you should be good.

DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!

(just keep a few towels close by till your sure all the soaps out of the pipes)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.