- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated January 9, 2015 at 5:31 am by .
- January 4, 2014 at 11:58 am #336186
My husband and I are SO much better off by following this budget and spending. We have peace of mind now.
- January 21, 2014 at 4:02 pm #448820ymoor;398109 wrote:My husband and I are so much better off by following this budget and spending. we have peace of mind now.
did you take the financial peace university class somewhere or just use his books? i used a combination his books and suze orman material many years ago as a single mom to pay off all my debt and save $10,000. In just over a years time.
My husband and I are taking the FPU classes starting in Feb and would love some additional input or reviews prior to starting.
- March 9, 2014 at 2:52 pm #452152
My husband and I completed FPU a few years ago. We are now out of debt with the exception of our home mortgage and we plan on getting that paid off as soon as possible. We didn’t start as soon as I wish we had; already had kids in college, etc.
but his ideas have been very helpful. Be blessed as you continue to follow wise financial planning.
- January 9, 2015 at 5:31 am #460301
I went through FPU twice before it all sunk in my thick skull but I think it is a great course that everybody sould go through if they have the chance
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.