Budget101 Discussion List Archives Women’s Issues Daughter in a abusive relationship

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

She doesn’t feel that he is abusive. Being that I lived in a home where my father had exact same trades as this man does, I know it is not healthy for her but she doesn’t see it. I think that this is the biggest problem.

How do I get her to see that her grandpa treated her grandma the same way. My kids herd me talk often about abuse my mom indured and now she is in abusive relationship and she doesn’t see it. How do I reach her.

She feels that we don’t love her and she is neglected but the truth is that he has not allowed her to spend any time with us or anyone except him.

Many of you have told me to mined my own business and that she has to learn by her own mistakes. Oh dear God, there has got to be a way to reach these women who are getting in an abusive relationships. How many years go by before some of them can have the curage to get out of this relationship.

And then how about kids that are exposed to this kind of life. The abuse I lived with from my father is still with me and I’m 50.

Melissa

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Women’s Issues Daughter in a abusive relationship