- January 16, 2014 at 1:43 am #336989FreebieQueenModerator
The secret to making the perfect copycat Pumpkin Pie Blizzard is using Libbys canned pumpkin pie mix, it’s just the amount of pumpkin flavor!
- scant 1/4 cup of Libby’s canned Pumpkin Pie MIX
- 2 large scoops of vanilla ice cream
- graham cracker crust pieces (or crushed nilla wafers)
- cool whip or whipped cream
Lightly swirl the vanilla ice cream with the pumpkin pie mix until swirled together and then add graham cracker crust pieces, swirl again.
Make sure you use Pumpkin Pie MIX and not pureed pumpkin.
You can make your own Graham Cracker Crust Pieces-
- 6 graham cracker squares, crushed fine
- 1 TBLS butter
- 1 TBLS sugar
Combine all the ingredients, blending together, then press into the bottom of loaf pan and place it in the fridge until firm. Break into medium sized chunks to make graham cracker crust pieces.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.