- This topic has 20 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated March 15, 2008 at 1:36 pm by .
- March 15, 2008 at 1:36 pm #256634what i use on my windows does work….i got fleece scraps and cut small slits in the top and bottom. then, i threaded tension rods through there and fit the fleece tight against the windows. you’d be amazed at the difference!
they are very easy to take down to wash. or, i can slide them off to the side if i want some sun in. they’re cute, too!chrissey
My husband seems to think that the stuff you put on your windows to help insulate them doesn’t work.
- 70 yr old single pane windows
- not sure about insulation in walls
- drafty doors
- a gravity heater
we can’t afford to do anything and were renting from my grandmother. our electric bill was a whopping $705.00 last month! Our kids (adult) live here and they got an old fridge and i’m thiking that might be the cost but I dunno.
I’m gonna get this gadget that will check and tell me what is costing what to run.
Get your clean on with Shaklee
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.