- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated November 3, 2008 at 12:33 am by .
- November 3, 2008 at 12:33 am #265830
bag of 8-inch pretzel rods
1 cup white chocolate chips
mini chocolate chips
orange decorators’ gel
fruit leather (various colors)
1. To make a batch, melt 1 cup of white chocolate chips in the top of a double boiler.
2. One at a time, dip one end of an 8-inch pretzel rod in the melted chocolate and use a plastic spoon or knife to spread the chocolate two thirds of the way down the rod.
3. Set the pretzels on a sheet of waxed paper and press on mini chocolate chips for eyes and buttons. Use orange decorators’ gel to add a carrot nose.
4. When the chocolate has hardened, stand the pretzels in a mug or glass and tie on strips of fruit leather for scarves. For each hat, stretch a gummy ring over the narrow end of a gumdrop and secure it on the pretzel rod with a dab of melted chocolate.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.