- April 23, 2009 at 10:30 pm #272765mosParticipant
Crockpot Pork Chops
value-pak pork chops
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
3 cans golden mushroom soup
Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Place in crockpot. Pour soup over pork chops.
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. 6+ servings = about 390 calories. Suggestion: Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans.
- April 23, 2009 at 11:59 pm #420220
You have some of the best recipes. I have a similar recipe but you add a pkg. of dry onion soup mix.
Makes the best gravy for mashed potatoes. Have to omit the salt, though. Works well with chicken, too.
- April 24, 2009 at 9:01 pm #420268mosParticipant
well thank you…I’m glad that you like my little adventures with food;-)
- April 27, 2009 at 6:21 pm #420460
We make this recipe with pkg dry onion soup & white wine.Just before we turn the crockpot off we add sour cream. We use it for pork, chicken & beef. Yummy!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.