- November 3, 2008 at 5:31 pm #265856
Crockpot Omelet Casserole
1 32 oz bag of frozen hashbrown potatoes — partially thawed
1 lb of bacon cut into small pieces — fried and drained
1/2 cup diced onions
3/4 lb diced or shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp dry mustard
salt and pepper to taste
As if you were making lasagna, layer your ingredients as such (bottom to top):
Now, beat the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper together. Pour this over the whole mixture. Cook on low for ten to twelve hours.
- November 3, 2008 at 6:16 pm #402500
This sounds like a really good recipe I will have to try it! Thank you
- November 3, 2008 at 9:26 pm #402509
I just love those recipes that you can dump in and totally forget about. Nothing better than waking up to the smell of cooked food 🙂
- November 3, 2008 at 9:40 pm #402517
This sounds good to make before bed and then to enjoy for breakfast!!!
- November 3, 2008 at 9:41 pm #402519
It is a great one for that. Easy in the mornings is something we all could use 🙂
- November 3, 2008 at 9:42 pm #402520
I agree with you there Kim!!
- November 10, 2008 at 10:41 pm #403192
this sounds great but makes too much….
- November 11, 2008 at 1:56 am #403204
This would be great to throw in the crock pot on Christmas Eve night. Then it would be ready Christmas morning! 🙂 (Its going into Favorites!)
- November 11, 2008 at 7:54 am #403220
Suey if it makes too much cut the recipe in half or less depending on how many servings you might need. I prefer to make larger meals, throw them in a freezer for later to save time.
- November 12, 2008 at 12:43 pm #403336
This sounds really good. Will try it as is ( well, maybe a few Jalepeno) & will freeze the leftovers.
- November 22, 2008 at 12:49 pm #404312
I was thinking the same thing rtebalt. I think I will dump this one in for Christmas morning.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.