- January 5, 2006 at 4:09 pm #235368LissKeymaster
Oven To Crockpot Conversions:
For most crockpots, the low setting is about 200? and the high setting is about 300?
One hour on high is equal to 2 to 2 1/2 hours on low.
Here are the conversions for regular ovens to crockpots:
* 15 to 30 minutes oven = 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours on high in crockpot or 4-6 hours on low.
* 35 to 45 minutes oven = 3 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
* 60 minutes to 3 hours oven = 4-5 hours on high or 8-18 hours on low.
Most uncooked meat and vegetable combinations require at least 8 hours on low.
- January 3, 2009 at 6:17 pm #407919
This is a wonderful conversion chart! I’m always wondering how to switch something from oven to crock pot & vice versa! This one is definitely going into favorites!!!! 🙂
- January 3, 2009 at 10:00 pm #407955
Crockpot Conversions–this post will help out several folks.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.