Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Dump Recipes Crockpot Chicken and Potato Supper

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Crockpot Chicken & Potato Supper
      4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
      8 potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
      1-2 small bags of baby carrots
      1 can cream of mushroom soup
      water
      In the crock pot, layer veggies in the bottom, and top with chicken breasts. In a bowl, mix soup and water (adding a bit at a time) to obtain the desired consistency and pour over chicken. Cook on low for 8 hours, or on high for 4.

This looks yummy! And I already have all the ingredients! You gotta love that!

Participant

that’s it! work that pantry, girlfriend;-)

Yeh! You gotta love a recipe that you can make without having to go to the grocery store!!! 🙂

Time to pull the crockpot out, this sounds soo good. And easy:041:

Participant

I have two! and they are always out;-) one is programmable and the other is your standard. during the winter and quite frequently during the summer, they earn their keep.

hope you like it!

This sounds good! I need a new crockpot because mine get way over used, lol.

Participant

watch the sales at Target. I got my programmable one there for less than half price ($28) about this time last year. and while you’re there, if you don’t have one and your family likes rice, grab the Rival rice cooker for $14.99 (regular price).

you’ll never cook rice any other way again AND you can steam meat and veggies with it too! so it pays for itself in about a month!

This a crockpot recipe I don’t have, but will be in the file shortly. In the summer (in AZ) we do a lot of the cooking on the patio table, sure helps the A/C do its job! Thansks for a great sounding recipe.

Participant

my crockpots work year round — helps to keep the kitchen cool in the hot months and the electric bill down in the cool months. and there’s nothing like coming home to comforting food smells in the winter;-)

this sounds really great! My crockpot has a permenant spot on my counter! I love it!

Participant

use that crockpot, gal! saves energy in more ways than one;-)

This sounds wonderful and ever so easy. This will be Fridays supper here. Our 2 year old grandson will be coming to visit and I know he will enjoy eating this.

Thanks again for the recipe!! Have a blessed day all!

Nana

:coffin:

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Dump Recipes Crockpot Chicken and Potato Supper