- November 3, 2008 at 5:39 pm #265859
Crockpot Cherry Dump Cake
1 (21 oz) can cherry or blueberry pie filling
1 package yellow or white cake mix
8 tablespoons butter, cut up
1/2 C. chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted if you have time
Rub the slow cooker generously with some of the butter. Place pie filling in the slow cooker. Mix dry cake mix and remaining butter until crumbly, sprinkle over filling.
Sprinkle with nuts. Cover and cook on low for 2 – 3 hours. Serve warm in bowls.
Variations: Try a different pie filling for a whole different flavor!
- April 25, 2013 at 9:51 pm #439233
I think I would like this recipe. I’m gonna try it soon.
- May 14, 2013 at 4:59 pm #439614
Interesting. Gotta give this one a definite try!!!
- May 18, 2013 at 2:22 am #439672
sounds really good…im going to try this.
- May 20, 2013 at 1:05 am #439717
Wow, didn’t know this could be made in the crock pot, but gotta try it!! 😉
Thanks for sharing.
- August 4, 2013 at 8:04 pm #440841
Wow these Dump recipes sound fast and easy. Definitely giving this one a try. My boys will love this….heck they love anything sweet.
Give them dessert before the meal and they are happy 🙂 Thanks for posting. My favorites are going to get filled up quick.
- September 6, 2013 at 6:23 pm #443483
went on a mission for this recipe…thanks for posting 🙂
- September 14, 2013 at 8:49 pm #443743
went camping last weekend, made the cherry dump cake for desert…. everyone LOVED it!!
- September 16, 2013 at 1:07 pm #443792
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.