- February 28, 2012 at 1:49 am #303860
3 cups cooked white rice
1/2 cup dried cranberries or cherries or dried, chopped apricots
1 tsp pure vanilla
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk*
1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk*
Mix & Set aside for serving:
3 TBS brown sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
Spray crockpot with non-stick spray- Mix all ingredients diretly inthe crockpot except sugar and cinnamon Cover and cook on LOW 3 to 4 hours or until liquid is absorbed. Stir pudding. Sprinkle pudding with sugar and cinnamon.
Serve warm. Makes 8 servings
- April 6, 2012 at 4:57 pm #431786
Thank you! Tossing in the crockpot not. Glad I have 3 crockpots.
- April 8, 2012 at 1:00 am #431792
Oh my…this sounds absolutely too good!!!!
I’ve got all the ingredients…so yep…gotta try this one!
Thanks so much for sharing.
- July 16, 2012 at 2:33 am #432250
This does sound yummy!!! I will have to try it soon
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.