- October 29, 2008 at 7:12 pm #265487
2 pounds ground beef
2 cups bread crumbs
1 cup milk
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 teaspoons garlic salt
Pepper to taste
1/2 pound mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes
6 tablespoons flour
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 (12 ounce) cans pizza sauce
Mix beef, bread crumbs, milk, onions, garlic salt and pepper together.
Form mixture around cheese cubes to make balls. Dip balls in flour and
brown in oil. Place balls in crock pot and pour pizza sauce over them.
Cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or until meatballs are done.
Makes 14 servings.
- October 29, 2008 at 7:13 pm #401991
I bet these will be a big hit with my son !!!!
- October 29, 2008 at 8:52 pm #402023
Perfect, I have some meatballs in the freezer and this looks simple. Tomorrow’s dinner I think. Thanks!!!
- October 29, 2008 at 9:57 pm #402032
This sounds delish!! Thank you!!
- October 30, 2008 at 12:32 am #402049
The family likes pizza so this should be a hit at my house. Also a god idea for Hoilday Parties…OOOO good idea Thanks… Something different.
- November 1, 2008 at 3:23 pm #402246
This is great! Thanks! I’m thinking of doing a bunch of appetizers for Christmas Eve dinner.
This might be one of them! Thanks again! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.