- August 14, 2009 at 2:13 pm #275135
Serve over rice, with multi-grain chips, topped with low fat cheddar cheese or low fat sour cream.
Points: 4 ww points (per serving)
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 16-oz can black beans
• 1 16-oz can kidney beans
• 1 8-oz can tomato sauce
• 10 oz package frozen corn kernels
• 2 14.5-oz cans diced tomatoes w/chilies
• 1 packet taco seasoning
• 1 tbsp cumin
• 1 tbsp chili powder
• 24 0z. (3) boneless skinless chicken breasts
• chili peppers, chopped (optional)
• chopped fresh cilantro
Combine beans, onion, chili peppers, corn, tomato sauce, cumin, chili powder and taco seasoning in a slow cooker. Place chicken on top and cover. Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours.
Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in. Top with fresh cilantro.
Also try it with low fat cheese and sour cream (extra points).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.