Stuff I’d Like to See General Crochet or Crafts Anyone?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by jaime November 22, 2008 at 9:57 am.

• Author

I am working on a few Christmas gifts and was wondering if there are any of you that like working on crafts?

Today I finished a teacup pin cushion and needle book. What are you working on?

Jaime

Jamie, I would love to see a picture of your craft. Come over to the social group that was created by Lynn (faxonfive) called — Christmas-aholics and see what everyone is doing there too. Go to the top of page and click on social group it will take you there.

i am working on ornaments made out of felt for gift tags…..

@jaime 91997 wrote:

I am working on a few Christmas gifts and was wondering if there are any of you that like working on crafts?

Today I finished a teacup pin cushion and needle book. What are you working on?

Jaime

Blinkygirl716, You should come to the social group also and join. And see the picture that jaime posted of the craft that see made. It is really nice.

I moved over to the social group 🙂 Thanks everyone:)

Jaime

blinkygirl, go over to the social group and share. I would love to hear about your ornaments:)

jaime

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Stuff I’d Like to See General Crochet or Crafts Anyone?