1 c. butter
      1 tsp. vanilla
      1 c.

brown sugar
      2 c. flour
      1 (6 oz.) pkg. chocolate chips
      1 c.

chopped walnuts

Cream butter, sugar and vanilla; add flour and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. Press into an ungreased 10×15 inch pan.

Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cut while warm.

oh my. i’m afraid if i made this i would be forced to eat it all!!!

Sissy might want some!!!

My little sweetie gets NO chocolate no matter how much she tries to convince me to change my mind.

I love toffee! These sound delish! Thanks!

I love these little quickie recipes you have been posting Lynn..Thanks

Now you know Sissy will look right into your eyes and give you that innocent little look of begging!! 🙂

She can beg from now til the cows come home!! She gets NO chocolate. They say it can be toxic for dogs.

Whether that’s true or not I don’t know but I’m taking no chances with her.

@Janice Terrell 101856 wrote:

She can beg from now til the cows come home!! She gets no chocolate. they say it can be toxic for dogs.

whether that’s true or not i don’t know but i’m taking no chances with her.
      alot of thing we eat can be deadly to dogs….chocolate..onions esp the dry ones…oh my the list goes on.. ask your vet… as for chocolate..

my dog got really ill.. my daughter had been stocking food for her birthday party under her bed.. i told her not a good idea but she said it’s in a tote the dogs can’t get it….

showed what she knows.. she locked the dogs in her bedroom when she went to school and i went to work……i got home from work… the dog ate two bags of fudge stripe cookies.(left one cookie in each bag)..

popped open a couple bags of chips… didn’t eat them though.. and ate a pound that’s right a pound of semi sweet chocolate she looked like she was high on drugs….but she lived

Yeah, I know it makes them sick, our boxers got into the kids stockings, yep had two sick boxers and had a BIG mess to clean up to, they lived 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes General Recipes Crisp toffee bars