Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

So this is what I am doing for Valentines day and I thought I would share a frugal tip on how to create a romantic bed:

Buy mosquito netting at a home decorating store (dont forget to check the clearance area!!). It will come suspended from a wooden ring about the size of a dinner plate. Suspend the ring from the ceiling over your bed.

The netting will fall around the bed like a veil. It creates a very romantic, beautiful look at a reasonable price.

💡

Hey mate, guess what you owe more than a plain thanks from my side. Though not for the Valentine’s Day I was thinking a lot of making some arrangements to make the anniversary day special for my wife and there could not have been a better idea.
      She does not appreciate special or expensive gifts so was thinking of something that is not heavy on the pocket and also gives her the message about her significance in my life. This is going to be a wonderful idea.

Hey mate, guess what you owe more than a plain thanks from my side. Though not for the Valentine’s Day I was thinking a lot of making some arrangements to make the anniversary day special for my wife and there could not have been a better idea.
      She does not appreciate special or expensive gifts so was thinking of something that is not heavy on the pocket and also gives her the message about her significance in my life. This is going to be a wonderful idea.

Hello psalve!! I am glad that this was helpful for you!! I am sure your anniversary will be wonderful!!!

that is a great idea! i have a 4 post bed so it won’t work for me, but it gives me a great idea. i can buy sheer curtains and use them as a canopy to give the same effect.

Thanks for the tip!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.