- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated February 3, 2009 at 5:04 pm by .
- February 3, 2009 at 5:04 pm #270288rtebalt
2 Pillsbury® Oven Baked frozen buttermilk biscuits (from 25-oz bag)
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup raspberry yogurt
1 cup fresh raspberries
2 tablespoons raspberry jam, melted
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Place frozen biscuits on microwavable plate. Microwave uncovered on High about 10 seconds or until biscuits are soft.
2. Press and stretch each biscuit into 4-inch heart-shaped round with 1/4-inch high rim around outer edge. Using fork, prick dough. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Place hearts about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet; brush with egg.
3. In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over biscuits. Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. (Prick crust if it starts to bubble.) Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
4. Spoon yogurt evenly onto each biscuit; top with raspberries. Spoon melted jam over raspberries.High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.