- January 29, 2009 at 7:55 am #270070
Creamy Pineapple Pie
1 pkg. cream cheese (8 oz)
1/4 cup sugar
1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
1 cup heavy cream whipped
1 prepared 9″ graham cracker crust
Fruits for garnish
Beat cream cheese and sugar until very smooth. Add pineapple, mixing well. Gently fold in whipped cream and spoon into crust.
Chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with fruit, such as mandarin oranges.
- January 29, 2009 at 8:57 pm #413047
im making this over the weekend. this looks delish!
thank you, joann for posting this.
- January 30, 2009 at 3:09 pm #413163
Thanks JoAnn. I love pineapple. dh will eat it but not much of it, so that means more for me!
- January 30, 2009 at 3:24 pm #413166
Thanks, I have to try this. I have the filling ingredients. I have to come up with the crust or go crustless…….I do have graham crackers so this will be tested.
I think this would work well with peaches too…….peaches ‘n cream. Reduce the sugar depending on how sweet the peaches are. I may give it a try and spoon it into glasses instead of a crust.
- January 31, 2009 at 1:21 am #413219
Oh my goodness this sounds sooooooooooo good… I am going to make this tomorrow. Thanks for the post.
- January 31, 2009 at 5:02 am #413238
This sounds really good. I might try this, this weekend! Thanks 🙂
- January 31, 2009 at 8:45 am #413246
going to try this this weekend only using sugar free coolwhip and splenda to cut down on sugar. DH is diabetic but will love it anyway.
- February 1, 2009 at 12:28 am #413338
Oooh! I love pineapple! Thanks!
- February 7, 2009 at 7:04 am #414149
I have never tried pineapple in a pie but this looks really good.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.