- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated December 3, 2012 at 12:03 am by .
- December 1, 2012 at 11:37 pm #312475
Creamy, Cheesy Casserole
1 lb lean ground beef
1-16oz pkg frozen cut green beans
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup milk
1 cup Colby-Jack cheese, shredded
salt and pepper to taste
16-oz pkg pasta (any kind that’s on sale works…my favorite is penne), cooked according to directions
In a large pan, brown ground beef. Add onion and saute until transparent. Toss in green beans and 1/4 cup water.
Cook over medium heat until tender. Add milk, cheese, salt, pepper. Stir well until cheese melts.
Add cooked pasta, toss, and let sit for a minute or two. Serve!
- December 2, 2012 at 12:14 am #435268
Sounds like another hit. I’m betting Hubby will most definitely like this one. Everything in it, he likes.
Will be trying this one too…soon!
Thanks for sharing!!
- December 3, 2012 at 12:03 am #435289
since you use a 16-oz pkg of pasta, it makes a LOT! I usually portion up servings and toss in the freezer for future use;-D
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.