- June 5, 2009 at 2:31 am #273919
Makes – 9 servings
Prep – 15 minutes
Chill – 4 hours
2-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
1/4 cup sugar
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
2 cups milk
1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding
1. In a large bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Spray a nonstick 8 x 8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Press half of the graham cracker mixture into bottom of the pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Remove pan from refrigerator. Place cream cheese in a large bowl. Blend in 1/2 cup of the milk with a hand mixer on medium speed. Add the remaining
1-1/2 cups milk and the instant pudding. Mix for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
3. Pour the pudding mixture over the crust. Sprinkle the remaining crumbs over the top of the pudding. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, until set and completely chilled.
4. Cut into 9 squares to serve.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.