- This topic is empty.
- June 15, 2021 at 9:53 am #598074
Today’s recipe is quick, easy, and totally yummy. I always seek out quick and easy lunchtime recipes for my boys. It combines two of my favorite foods: cheese and bacon. Best thing ever!
For an even more amazing treat, serve it over French fries; It’s too die for!
Creamy Bacon Macaroni-n-Cheese
3 cups heavy whipping cream
2 cups cheddar cheese (from a block, don’t use the pre-shredded kind!)
salt and pepper to taste
3/4 pound diced up bacon
1 pound of elbow or corkscrew pasta
- Put on a big pot of water up to boil and salt it generously. Stir in the pasta and cook according to the instructions on the package. Drain and return to the empty pot.
- In a large pan, add your diced up bacon pieces and saute until brown and crispy. When the bacon is done, remove it and put it on some paper towels to drain.
- In the same pan, add the heavy whipping cream. Bring it to a boil then reduce the heat and simmer until the cream thickens.
- Add the cheddar cheese and cooked bacon pieces to the thickened heavy whipping cream. Cook over medium-high heat until all the cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir the bacon/cheese/whipping cream sauce into the pasta. Let simmer for a few minutes so the sauce can thicken up.
Serve and enjoy!
Love this Creamy Bacon Macaroni-n-Cheese Recipe? Pin it!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.