Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Dump Recipes Cranberry Pork Chops

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Spray your crock pot with no-stick spray or coat with a light layer of oil.

Cut up a few potatoes thickly and place at the bottom of the crock pot.

Top with pork chops (I use four; vary the recipe per the number of servings you need).

Open a can of jellied cranberry sauce. Chop it all up and dump it on top of the pork chops.

The top layer is stuffing. I make my own, but you could use a box of store-bought with the same effect. Anyway, to your stuffing, add 1/2 cup of dried cranberries (Craisins) and make the stuffing as directed on the box (or, add a cup of water and a few tablespoons of butter and cook it up).

Plop the stuffing on top of the whole mess. Cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.

Simple and cheap!

Tis sounds really good–Michelle, is this one of your own recipes ? Does the dressing get soft and break down ?
      I haven’t cook dressing in the crockpot before. Thanks…

I modified it from another recipe I found years ago. The dressing acts just like dressing. Clumps together sorta and tastes divine because of the steam and juice the sauce provides. 🙂

I bet this is sooooooo wonderful thanx so much for sharing !!!!!!!!

Thanks for the recipe….I love chops in the crockpot they come out sooo tender!

And this smells very good while cooking. Yum!!! (It’s what’s for dinner here tonight)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Dump Recipes Cranberry Pork Chops