- March 12, 2007 at 4:42 pm #238807
Cranberry Lip Gloss
1 tbsp sweet almond oilMix all the ingredients together in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for
10 fresh cranberries
1 tsp honey
1 drop vitamin E oil
two minutes until the mixture just begins to boil (bowl may also be
heated in a pan of water on a stovetop). Stir well and gently crush the
Cool mixture for five minutes and strain through a fine sieve
to remove all the fruit pieces. Stir again and set aside to cool
completely. When cool, transfer into a small portable plastic container
Protect sensitive lips from drying weather elements with this simple,
yet rich lip balm.
You can wear it alone, or on top of your lipstick for
- August 21, 2012 at 9:32 pm #432432Gonna Try This..Thanks
- August 22, 2012 at 12:56 am #432435
This sounds neat, but I was wondering if it needs to be refrigerated and how long does it stay fresh?
- August 22, 2012 at 3:34 am #432438
great idea..Thanks MrsPaw
- March 28, 2014 at 4:05 pm #452755I love all things natural! For the questions about how long it will last, Vit E is a natural preservative.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.