- This topic has 3 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated January 28, 2013 at 2:32 am by .
- January 26, 2013 at 6:11 pm #314350
We moved to the country about 7 years ago. We don’t have lots of land (only about 2 acres), but we started gardening 4 years ago and have been amazed at the satisfaction and health benefits fresh tomatoes, onions, peas, squash…. it is great. We learned how to can, to dehydrate and freeze in ways that actually give us these good foods during the winter months.
Since I am now looking at planning retirement, I want to be more aware of thrift and savings. Also, we are trying new foods and more holistic health. I was on this site for awhile, several years ago, but never seemed to have the time to really enjoy the benefits and fellowship I see available here… so, I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaack!! LOL!
- January 26, 2013 at 8:48 pm #436713
Welcome Back, TxB17Lady! Good to see you. Thanks; Virginia
- January 27, 2013 at 4:16 pm #436748
Hi TxB17Lady ~ Glad you are back and decided to post. Lots of info.
- January 28, 2013 at 12:29 am #436769
Hello and welcome back TxB17Lady! Enjoy!!
- January 28, 2013 at 2:32 am #436772
Country is the only way to go. LOL
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.