cost of auto glass

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Maybe you could call around to some salvage yards. Even a dealership. The odd time parts are cheaper there than at other places. I just don’t know if they have windows though but at 400 bucks it is worth a few phone calls.

·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·
      «·´¨*·.¸¸. Kelly. ¸¸.·*¨`·»
      «·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

Quote:
      Original Message
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 11:31 PM
      Subject: Budget101.com : cost of auto glass

Omygosh my daughter’s car was parked in the driveway as usual…..husband was mowing and trimming and not sure which one noticed that the small back side window was shattered.
      We think it might have been a rock from the yard work but we don’t know for sure. Husband offered of coarse to pay for it. I called two places so far $395.00 & just over $400.00 for one tiny window!
      I had her call her insurance and see if she’d get a ding if she claimed it…you know how rates go up when you make a claim. Well her husband made their deductible $1000.00 so can’t do that.
      I’m sure if we claimed it on our homeowners it would make that go up to.
      Any suggestions for cheaper window replacement?
      The one place I called said they offered new or used windows but he didn’t offer that option to me….maybe the car an 06 is too new…..
      Any ideas?

Elizabeth Farnsworth
      A Landmark Study proves weare healthier with Shaklee than without &we feel healthier
      Know anyone who’d like to feel& be healthier?
      https://www.shaklee.net/embrace_health

Drop a few inches before Summer!
      Know anyone who’d like to drop some inches?

https://www.cinchplan.com/embrace_health

No virus found in this incoming message.
      Checked by AVG.
      Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.5/1479 – Release Date: 6/2/2008 7:02 PM

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.