- January 7, 2009 at 11:44 pm #268948
Copycat kfc macaroni & cheese recipe
* 1 1/3 cups elbow macaroni, Cooked al Dente in 6 cups of water
In a saucepan combine the following over medium heat:
* 4 ounces Velveeta cheese
* 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
* 2 tablespoons whole milk
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
Stir and melt until it forms a thick sauce, pour over hot, freshly cooked and drain macaroni.
Other Copycat KFC recipes you might like:
- KFC Chicken Seasoning
- KFC Coleslaw
- KFC Gravy
- KFC Gravy Mix
- KFC Macaroni or Potato Salad
- KFC Honey Barbecued Wings
- KFC Potato Wedges
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- June 17, 2014 at 7:48 pm #454326
I’ve been looking for a good macaroni and cheese recipe, and I finally found one. Thank you. My grandkids will love this.
- June 17, 2014 at 7:51 pm #454328
Thank you for this recipe. My grandkids will love it.
- June 18, 2014 at 12:30 pm #454354
What is Velveeta cheese?im inBritain and dont know what it is.is it a soft cheese?and do you know the british equivilant? Thank you.
- March 1, 2015 at 9:55 pm #460877
Your question intrigued me, I’ve seen lots of arguing about nothing in Britain being close to American Velveeta but I did find a recipe on how to make your own.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.