- March 18, 2020 at 3:40 pm #583827PhuckTardParticipant
–Kenny Rogers Vanilla Muffins–
125g butter (1/2 c)
80g sugar (6 Tbs)
1 tsp vanilla essence
125g flour (1 cup)
2 tbsp milk
50g buttercream (3.5 Tbs)
1. Cream the butter and sugar till white as the night.
2. Add in the eggs one by one and beat it like you mean it. 3. Sift the flour and fold it in slowly (quite using the beater).
4. Blend in the milk.
5. Add in the buttercream.
- March 20, 2020 at 6:07 am #583902mosParticipant
Is this — 50g buttercream (3 /2 Tbs) — supposed to be 3.5 tbs? I’d like to try these, but want to have the proper measurements.
- March 20, 2020 at 6:09 am #583947LissKeymaster
Yes, 50 grams of buttercream would be about 3 1/2 tablespoons.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.