- January 7, 2009 at 11:41 pm #268946
Copycat Applebee`s Blondie Brownies Recipe
* 1 cup sifted flour
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
* 1/3 cup butter OR margarine
* 1 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 egg – beaten
* 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
* 3/8 cup maple syrup
* 1/4 cup butter
* 3/8 cup brown sugar
* 8 ounces cream cheese – softened
* 1/2 teaspoon maple extract OR flavoringDRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!
1. Sift together sifted flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. Add chopped nuts.DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!
3. Mix well and set aside.
4. Melt butter.
5. Add brown sugar and mix well.DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!
6. Add egg and vanilla and blend well.
7. Add flour mixture, a little at a time, mixing well.
8. Stir in white chocolate chips.DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!
9. Spread into a 9″ square pan.
10. Bake at 350F., 20-25 minutes, or until tester inserted in center comes out clean or with slightly fudgy looking crumbs.
11. Combine syrup and butter, cook over low heat until butter is melted.DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!
12. Stir in brown sugar until dissolved.
13. Remove from heat and beat in cream cheese and maple extract until smooth.
14. Heat again either over low heat or in the microwave at short intervals to reach desired sauce consistency.DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!
15. Serve sauce over warm blondies topped with vanilla ice cream.
Makes: 10 servings
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.