Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Cool entertainment for little kids?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I might opt for a longcool bathtub and a long play time…you can keep little ones pretty intertained with empty cups/syrup bottles filled with plain tap water and a drop or two (any more and you risk stains) of basic food coloring. You can teach her to mix the colors- primary together makes secondary if you are looking for something educational- otherwise, it’s just plain fun watching the water change and blend.

You might make some freezer pops before starting the bath- that way she’s busy while they freeze and not asking every 2 seconds if they are ready yet. Use fruit juice, drink mix, or smoothie mix…I think I remember from your other posts that she likes smoothies.

Don’t forget to check the local library to see if they have a reading circle or just go and get her a couple of books- librarysalmost always have A/C!

HTH

Lisa G.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Cool entertainment for little kids?