- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated October 28, 2008 at 7:48 pm by .
- October 26, 2008 at 11:12 am #265344
Balsamic-marinated flank steak, boiled potatoes, corn on the cob
Butterflied short ribs with Korean marinade, and veggie stir fry
Greek beef and veggie skewers with cucumber-yogurt sauce, and pasta
Sirloin with sweet bourbon sauce, baked potato, and creamed corn
Smoky chili burger and carrot sticks
Steak enchilada wrap and refried beans
Asian pasta salad with wood-smoked salmon (from last week):101:
- October 26, 2008 at 6:52 pm #398727
In a beefy kind of mood, are we?:great:
- October 26, 2008 at 7:31 pm #398731
The Korean marinade? Do you make it yourself or buy it? I’ve never made that, but I love Korean BBQ, so I bet I’d like it.
- October 28, 2008 at 7:26 pm #401813
hey gal! I’m actually ‘recycling’ most of the same meat;-) get the most for the buck, ya know! LOL!
- October 28, 2008 at 7:29 pm #401814
here’s my recipe…
1/2 cup soy sauce
3 tbs packed dark brown sugar
2 tbs finely chopped green onion, white part only
2 tbs lime juice or rice vinegar (whichever you have on hand)
1 tbs dark sesame oil
1 tbs molasses
1 tbs minced garlic
2 tsp minced ginger
Mix well and use on just about anything!
- October 28, 2008 at 7:48 pm #401815
Thanks for this recipe I think I will try it on some chicken & then maybe get handsome to grill it !!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.