- This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated November 2, 2008 at 1:20 am by .
- November 1, 2008 at 11:29 pm #265724rtebalt
Cookie Bar Mix
• 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
• 1 cup butterscotch chips
• 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup shredded coconut
• 1 cup graham crackers, crushed
• 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
Place the first four ingredients in a wide-mouthed glass canning jar in the order listed. Put crushed graham crackers in a ziploc sandwich bag. Place ingredients jar, graham crackers and can of sweetened condensed milk in a basket with these instructions.
*Add 1/2 cup of melted butter to graham crackers; pat evenly in the bottom of an ungreased 9″x 9″ baking pan.
Sprinkle remaining ingredients onto graham cracker crust, spreading evenly. Pour can of sweetened condensed milk over all ingredients. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Cool and cut into bars.
- November 2, 2008 at 1:20 am #402281marsplus1
Hate butterscotch… coconut is only okay
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.